10/26/2012

Shave it like Jamie.... channel 7 KTVB


http://www.ktvb.com/home/Mrs-Idaho-winners-pledge-to-shave-heads-for-Jamie-Hilton-176127711.html

Lauralyn Salinas and I had a chance to talk to our local channel 7 KTVB. They interviewed us about the former Mrs. Idaho's that will "Shave it like Jamie" if we meet our fundraising goal by the end of the year. They will air this Saturday night channel 7 at 10:00 P.M. You'll get a good chance to check out my hair that was donated by A Renewed Image. I don't know guys... I think I like it more than my "normal" hair. I never would've cut like this in a million years, but it is so refreshing. Just want to give a quick SHOUT OUT and thanks to Lauralyn for doing this interview with me. Also, thanks to Elizabeth Amar, Jackie Walker-Wintz and Juliet Tietjen for their willingness to BLAST through the stereotypes of "beauty queens". Thank you for your willingness and sacrifice of shaving, if we reach our goal. Sister's for LIFE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment